From the ancient depths of time, a new threat now emerges: the Necrons. Legions of Death introduces the Necrons as a new playable faction for Warhammer 40,000: Conquest. Two new warlords lead the Necron forces in the Traxis sector, and new mechanics evoke the theme of a Necron invasion whenever you lead them into battle. You can enslave the peoples of the galaxy and fill your deck with units from other factions. Although the Necrons hold the focus of this deluxe expansion, you’ll also find a new unit for every other faction alongside new neutral cards that promise to change the game forever!
• The second deluxe expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Conquest
• Introduces the Necrons as the ninth fully-playable faction in the game
• Two new warlords and their signature squads lead the Necron forces to battle for the Traxis sector
• Each of the other factions receives a powerful new unit in this expansion, while new neutrals change every deck’s priorities
• Contains one-hundred-and-fifty-six new cards (two warlords with their signature squads and three copies each of forty-six distinct cards)
|Výrobca:||Fantasy Flight Games|
|Samostatne hrateľná:||Nie (Rozšírenie)|